School-Based Family and Community Liaison Team
Our multilingual Liaison Team works with families, schools, and SPS departments to promote home-school partnerships through welcoming, responsive, and inclusive programming.
SFLC Director: Nomi Davidson
Basic Needs and Housing Support Director: Regina Bertholdo, 617-625-6600 x6994 cell: 781-468-6422
Basic Needs and Housing Support Social Worker: Jennifer Ochoa, 617-629-5666 x6996 cell: 617-839-5298
Argenziano School: Telma Leitao, 617-629-5460
Brown School: Marla Aguirre, 617-629-5620
Capuano Early Childhood Center: Deborah Duarte-Calorio, 617-629-5480 x3649
Kennedy School: Francesca Nguyen Vo Broekman, 617-629-5440 x6604 cell: 617-863-2421
West Somerville Neighborhood School: Lee-Anne King, 617-625-6600 x6451
Next Wave/Full Circle: Eline Santana, 617-629-5640 x611531
District-wide Haitian Liaison: Nehemie St. Louis, 617-625-6600 x611531
More About Liaisons
Liaisons help families...
- Connect to school and city programs and supports, services and community resources.
- Connect to Parent/Guardian English Classes, and SFLC programs.
- Support or host school-wide and classroom-based events.
- Arrange for interpretation and/or translation.
- Provide school tours and information for prospective and incoming families.
- Welcome all families in the school community.
- Support home-school communication.
- Provide information about school and community programs and opportunities.
- Refer families and staff to school and community resources.