School-Based Family and Community Liaison Team
Our multilingual Liaison Team works with families, schools, and SPS departments to promote home-school partnerships through welcoming, responsive, and inclusive programming.
District Family / Community Partnerships, Sarah Davila, 617-625- 6600 x6097
SFLC Director, Nomi Davidson
SFLC Liaison Program Coordinator: Meghan Bouchard, 857-285-3565
Basic Needs and Homeless Liaison, Francia Reyes, 617-895-6014
Argenziano School: Telma Leitao, 617-863-6352
Brown School: Kelly Richter
East Somerville Community School: Jennifer Ochoa, 617-545-3225
Healey School: Heidi Castro, 617-863-6549
Kennedy School: Francesca Nguyen Vo Broekman, 617-863-2421
West Somerville Neighborhood School: Lee-Anne King
Next Wave/Full Circle: Chaylin Diaz*
Somerville High School Vanety Cruz, 617-945-6382
*Indicates liaisons who work during the academic year only. All other liaisons work the academic year as well as summers. Please contact Meghan Bouchard with questions.
More About Liaisons
SFLC Liaisons help families...
- connect to school and city programs and supports, services and community resources like the Somerville Backpack Program, Parent/Guardian English Classes, and SFLC programs.
- support or host school-wide and classroom-based events.
- arrange for interpretation and/or translation.
- provide school tours and information for prospective and incoming families.
- welcome all families in the school community.
- support home-school communication.
- provide information about school and community programs and opportunities.
- refer families and staff to school and community resources