Somerville High School Open House Tours. Everyone is welcome to learn more about Somerville High School. Meet faculty and students, learn about programming, and take a tour of our state-of-the-art building. Tours begin with an introductory meeting. Join any session on Wednesday, February 8 at 8:15 a.m. or Thursday, February 9 at 8:15 a.m. or 12:15 p.m. Please see they translated flyers in Spanish, Portuguese, or Haitian Creole. Call 617-625-6600 x611013 for more information.
Detour for Construction on Highland Avenue in front of Somerville High School; plan accordingly. Please note the traffic changes in front of Somerville High School. Students, staff, and families should include extra time in their schedule to account for construction in order to arrive at SHS on time. Please visit the City of Somerville webpage to understand sidewalk and street detours: https://voice.somervillema.gov/springhillsewer
- Report a Student Absence. Please visit the SHS Communities page and call your student's Community direct line or email the Community Administrative Assistant to report any student absences. Communities are organized by the first initial of the last name.
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus. All students receive free breakfast and lunch in 2022-2023. Breakfast service begins at 7:15 a.m.
- SHS Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. During these hours, you can obtain work permits and request transcripts.
- Students received free MBTA passes for the 2022-2023 school year. Learn more.
- SFLC School-Based Family Liaison: Nayi Padilla
- School Nurses: 2022-2023 SHS Nurses are Terri Emens (617-625-6600 x611062) and Maria Tully (617-625-6600 x611061). School Nursing.
- CHA Somerville Teen Connection
- Work Permits: Print the Promise of Employment Application or pick up a copy in the main office.
- Log in to X-2 Aspen to find student-specific schedules. (Parents and Guardians are invited to log in for up-to-date information about their student's academic progress.) Check out the universal SHS Daily Schedule.
- Tech Support: Students having problems with their Chromebook or with technology, please visit the SPS Parent / Guardian Technology Support Website.
- SHS Library Website: https://sites.google.com/view/shs-library/home. Destiny Library Catalog: https://somerville.follettdestiny.com.
- Join a Club! View the Clubs List.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Christy Burbidge
- Transcripts: Send an email to request your transcript to Barbara Favaloro.
Somerville High School Building Project
- See the new building! Take an online tour of the new Somerville High School building.
- SHS Building Project Update
- Learn about the new building's Educational Plan in this informational video.
- Visit the SHS Building Project website to learn all about this project.
- Watch construction in real-time through time-lapse photography.
The most recent school report card for Somerville High School (2021) is available on the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education website.
Donate to the Somerville High School Scholarship Foundation.