Remote Learning Information
- Tech Support: Students having problems with their Chromebook or with technology, please visit the SPS Parent / Guardian Technology Support Website.
- Log in to X-2 Aspen to find student-specific schedules. (Parents and Guardians are invited to log in for up-to-date information about their student's academic progress.)
- Full Year Schedule. Identify which weeks correspond with Week A Schedule and Week B Schedule.
- Find Information about Career and Technical Education program schedules.
|October 5-9, 2020||Week B|
|October 12-16, 2020||Week A|
|October 19-23, 2020||Week B|
|October 26-30, 2020||Week A|
|November 2-6, 2020||Week B|
|November 9-13, 2020||Week A|
|November 16-20, 2020||Week B|
|November 23-27, 2020||Week A|
|November 30-December 4, 2020||Week B|
|December 7-11, 2020||Week A|
|December 14 -18, 2020||Week B|
|December 21-15, 2020||Special Schedule|
News at SHS
- Notice: SHS will not be able to host the PSAT's or SAT's this fall. Read more.
Principal LaGambina's Updates. Find the most recent communications to students and families.
Update your student's contact information online. Find instructions at the Enrollment Website.
- SHS Office Hours. Monday- Friday from 7:15 am to 3:15 pm. During these hours, you can obtain work permits (remotely), request transcripts (remotely), and also request withdrawals.
- MBTA Student Bus Passes. Any student who needs an MBTA student bus pass or information about the student pass, please fill out the MBTA Student Pass Form.
- Work Permits. Fill out the Youth Employment Permit Application and email the form to Mrs. Favaloro at email@example.com.
- Welcome New Students. Visit the Welcome to SHS page to learn about Somerville High School and to sign up for Virtual Orientation Events!
- Information about the Somerville High School School Reopening Team.
- Information about the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Congratulations Class of 2020!
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus. Free breakfast, lunch, and other food resource information can be found here: https://somerville.k12.ma.us/foodresources.
- X-2 Aspen Login: https://studentdata.k12.somerville.ma.us/x2sis/logon.do
- Student newspaper: The Piper
- Join an After School Club or Activity
- SHS Library Website: https://sites.google.com/view/shs-library/home
- Destiny Library Catalog: https://somerville.follettdestiny.com
- SFLC School Based Family Liaison, Vanety Cruz
- SHS Volunteer Coordinator: Please contact Meghan Sousa
- School Nurses: 2020-2021 SHS Nurses are Terri Emens, Maria Tully (ext. 6168 and 6164). School Nursing
- CHA Somerville Teen Connection
- Transcripts: Graduates from Somerville High School who require copy of their transcripts and companies seeking high school graduation verification should contact Barbara Favaloro.
- Contact Somerville High School
Somerville High School Building Project
- SHS Building Project Update
- Learn about the new building's Educational Plan in this informational video.
- Visit the SHS Building Project website to learn all about this project.
- Watch construction in real-time through time-lapse photography.
- Flyover Video of what the new Somerville High School campus will look like
Sibby LaGambina, Principal
Mr. LaGambina oversees the running of the high school as Principal, as well as supporting and overseeing all academic departments, the Counseling Department and Assistant Principals. His previous position was as Assistant Principal/Housemaster. He is also the former Chair of the Science Department.
The most recent school report card for Somerville High School 2018 available on the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education website.
Donate to the Somerville High School Scholarship Foundation