Remote Learning Information
- Tech Support: Students having problems with their Chromebook or with technology, please visit the SPS Parent / Guardian Technology Support Website.
- Log in to X-2 Aspen to find student-specific schedules. (Parents and Guardians are invited to log in for up-to-date information about their student's academic progress.)
- Find Information about Career and Technical Education program schedules.
For more schedule details: Quarter 3 Student Weekly A/B Schedule
|February 1–5||Week A|
|February 8–12||Week B|
|February 15–19||February Break (No Classes)|
|February 22–26||Week A|
|March 1–5||Week B|
|March 8–12||Week A (Special Friday)|
|March 15–19||Week B (Special Friday)|
|March 22–26||Week A (Special Friday)|
|March 29–April 2||Week B (No Classes Friday)|
|April 5–9||A/B Week. Last week of Q3|
Principal LaGambina's Updates: Find the most recent communications to students and families.
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus. Free breakfast, lunch, and other food resource information can be found here: https://somerville.k12.ma.us/foodresources.
- Information about the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- SHS Office Hours: Monday- Friday from 7:15 am to 3:15 pm. During these hours, you can obtain work permits (remotely), request transcripts (remotely), and also request withdrawals.
- Contact Somerville High School
- MBTA Student Bus Passes: Any student who needs an MBTA student bus pass or information about the student pass, please fill out the MBTA Student Pass Form.
- Work Permits: Fill out the Youth Employment Permit Application and email the form to Mrs. Favaloro at email@example.com.
- SFLC School Based Family Liaison, Vanety Cruz
- SHS Volunteer Coordinator: Please contact Meghan Sousa
- School Nurses: 2020-2021 SHS Nurses are Terri Emens, Maria Tully (ext. 6168 and 6164). School Nursing
- CHA Somerville Teen Connection
- Somerville High School School Reopening Team.
- Student newspaper: The Piper
- Join an After School Club or Activity
- SHS Library Website: https://sites.google.com/view/shs-library/home. Destiny Library Catalog: https://somerville.follettdestiny.com
- Transcripts: Graduates from Somerville High School who require copy of their transcripts and companies seeking high school graduation verification should contact Barbara Favaloro.
Somerville High School Building Project
- SHS Building Project Update
- Learn about the new building's Educational Plan in this informational video.
- Visit the SHS Building Project website to learn all about this project.
- Watch construction in real-time through time-lapse photography.
- Flyover Video of what the new Somerville High School campus will look like
Sibby LaGambina, Principal
Mr. LaGambina oversees the running of the high school as Principal, as well as supporting and overseeing all academic departments, the Counseling Department and Assistant Principals. His previous position was as Assistant Principal/Housemaster. He is also the former Chair of the Science Department.
The most recent school report card for Somerville High School 2018 available on the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education website.
Donate to the Somerville High School Scholarship Foundation