Staff Email - Check your K12 email account
Technology Resource Website for SPS Teachers - Find answers to questions about using technology for remote learning.
https://studentdata.k12.somerville.ma.us (X2 Aspen)
My Professional Development
Other Resources and Information
- Human Resources and Payroll - Check out forms, resources and other information on employment benefits and compensation.
- Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment - Online instructional tools and resources, teacher mentoring program, leadership opportunities, and professional development programs
- Special Education - Find online forms and resources.
- Multilingual Services - For interpretation needs in Spanish or low-incidence languages, please contact Maura Mendoza Quiroz x6958. For Portuguese interpretation, please call x6951 or x6952. Interpretation Request Form.
- Obtaining a Badge / Key Card - Badge Request Form
- Talk with your Principal and/or Program Supervisor/Director about the procedure for obtaining a Non-Resident Teacher/Staff Parking permit. A copy of your auto registration will be required.
- Look for an email from the Central Office at the beginning of each school year alerting you to mandatory, online trainings.
- The complete schedule of PTA meetings for the District and your school are included in your Colleague Guide, available on the Staff Intranet which you can access from a district computer. They are also included in the Parent/Guardian Guide.