"Every child is gifted. They just unwrap their packages at different times."
Somerville Special Education Parent Advisory (SSEPAC) Council Officers
Connect with SSEPAC
- Find the most recent information and events about Somerville SEPAC at their website: http://somervillesepac.org
- Do you have a question, comment, or concern for the SSEPAC? Please fill out this short form so that a SSEPAC member can respond to you.
- Email SSEPAC: Somervillesepac@gmail.com
- Join the Yahoo Group: email@example.com
- Follow SSEPAC on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Somerville-SEPAC
Watch a Special Education Town Hall, held in August, 2020.
Brochures and Documents
SSEPAC By-Laws [last updated 10/2019]
Information for Families
Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Disability Definitions
Useful Websites for Families
Federation for Children with Special Needs http://www.fcsn.org
Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education http://www.doe.mass.edu/sped/
Mass Advocates for Children http://massadvocates.org/
Massachusetts Special Education Law http://www.doe.mass.edu/lawsregs/
Federal Law http://idea.ed.gov
Wright's Law www.wrightslaw.com