Please Note: We have changed our payment options in recent years. Please read this before paying online. (UniBank is no longer available.)
THE PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE BELOW
- $1.00 fee for each E-Check Transaction-Available starting October 2, 2018
- 2.75% flat fee for each Credit Card transaction
As a reminder, you may still use the following payment options:
- Pay onsite by Check or Money Order with Site Coordinator
- Mail or drop off Check or Money Order at Community Schools main office (in Room 308) located at 8 Bonair St., Somerville, MA 02145.
- Automatic payment set up through your personal bank made out to: S.C.S.P and mailed to 8 Bonair St., Somerville, MA 02145
Paying for Afterschool Services
- To pay on-line, please visit the EZChildTrack website and log on to your account.
- Afterschool fees are collected weekly by the school-based Afterschool Site Coordinator.
- You can also send a check or money order to the Community Schools main office (in Room 308) located at 8 Bonair St., Somerville, MA 02145.
Scholarships and Subsidies
Tuition assistance is available for families that qualify. Apply for funding within the program using the Financial Assistance Application Forms, or through a voucher or subsidy funded by the Early Education and Care Department of Massachusetts. A sliding fee scale makes afterschool programming more accessible to families. Income levels have been increased to better align with affordable housing guidelines and expand access to more families. If you didn't qualify before, you may qualify for some type of reduced rate now, based on the number of family members and your monthly family income. We encourage you to apply or contact our office to learn more (617) 625-6600, x6970.
PreKindergarten After School Program
K-5 After School Program
Childcare Choices of Boston (ABCD) vouchers are accepted. If your family is not eligible for a voucher or is on the EEC waiting list, families are encouraged to apply for scholarship assistance (see forms under "Scholarships and Subsidies" above).