PLEASE BE AWARE THAT UNIBANK IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR COMMUNITY SCHOOLS AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM.
THE PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE BELOW:
- $1.00 fee for each E-Check Transaction-Available starting October 2, 2018
- 2.75% flat fee for each Credit Card transaction
As a reminder, you may still use the following payment options:
- Pay onsite by Check or Money Order with Site Coordinator
- Mail or drop off Check or Money Order at Community Schools main office located at 167 Holland Street, Rm 132 Somerville, MA 02144
- Automatic payment set up through your personal bank made out to: S.C.S.P and mailed to 167 Holland Street, Rm 132 Somerville, MA 02144
Paying for Afterschool Services
- To pay on-line, please visit the EZChildTrack website and log on to your account.
- Somerville Community Schools FAQ with Sliding Scale Information
- Afterschool fees are collected weekly by the school-based Afterschool Site Coordinator.
- You can also send a check or money order to the Community Schools main office (167 Holland Street, Somerville, MA 02144).
Scholarships and Subsidies
Tuition Assistance Application Form: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole
Tuition assistance is available for families that qualify. Apply for funding within the program using the Financial Assistance Application Forms, or through a voucher or subsidy funded by the Early Education and Care Department of Massachusetts. Newly expanded sliding scale fees for this fall.
A newly expanded sliding fee scale in 2018-2019 makes afterschool programming more accessible to families. Income levels have been increased to better align with affordable housing guidelines and expand access to more families. If you didn't qualify before, you may qualify for some type of reduced rate now, based on the number of family members and your monthly family income. We encourage you to apply or contact our office to learn more (617) 625-6600, x6970.
PreKindergarten After School Program
K-5 After School Program
Childcare Choices of Boston (ABCD) vouchers are accepted. If your family is not eligible for a voucher or is on the EEC waiting list, families are encouraged to apply for scholarship assistance (see forms under "Scholarships and Subsidies" above).