Please Note: We have changed our payment options. Please read this before paying online.
Read the February 2020 After School Newsletter.
Enrolling in the Afterschool Programs
2020-2021 Registration Information
- 2020-2021 PreKindergarten and Kindergarten Registration Period January 14 - January 31, 2020. Flyer: English
- 2020-2021 Grades 1-6 Registration Period March 3 - March 17, 2020. Flyer: English
- Online Registration Link: https://www.ezchildtrack.com/parent2/ParentLogin.aspx?c=CSAfterschool
- Visit the Fees Page for more information on financial aid and subsidies and the corresponding application forms. Return the forms to our office or mail them (167 Holland Street, Somerville, Massachusetts, 02144). Families receiving financial aid or subsidies will not be required to pay the registration fee.
- If enrolling after the registration period, please call (617) 625-6600, ext. 6970 to make sure space is available at the site you are interested in enrolling your child.
About Our Programs
Elementary K-5 Afterschool Program
Afterschool programs are offered on-site at each of our elementary schools. Enrichment clubs start early October and club selection forms will be available mid-September at your child's program or through the afterschool coordinator located at each school. For specific site offerings or if you would like a tour, please contact our site coordinators.
Site Coordinator Contact Phone Numbers
The PreK Afterschool program seeks to be a continuation of the school day continuing to develop important early education skills. We provide a safe and nurturing environment for all students. Offered at the Healey School, West Somerville Neighborhood School, and Capuano Early Childhood Center. For more information, please contact our main office at 617-625-6600 x6970.
The El Sistema Somerville program at the East Somerville Community School begins mid-September. For any questions regarding El Sistema Somerville or to apply for financial aid, please contact Evan Perry. Visit the Music Department's El Sistema page to learn more about this innovative, immersive instrumental program.