Read the June 2021 Afterschool Newsletter!
Please Note: We have changed our payment options. Please read this before paying online.
Enrolling in the Afterschool Programs
2021-2022 Registration Information
- 2021-2022 PreKindergarten and Kindergarten Registration Period January 12 at 9:30am - January 29, 2021. Flyer: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole. Please note: registration start time is 9:30am.
- 2021-2022 Grades 1-6 Registration Period March 2 at 9:30am - March 18, 2021. Flyer: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole. Please note: registration start time is 9:30am.
- Online Registration Link: https://www.ezchildtrack.com/parent2/ParentLogin.aspx?c=CSAfterschool
- Visit the Fees Page for more information on financial aid and subsidies and the corresponding application forms. Return the forms to our office or mail them (8 Bonair Street, Room 308, Somerville, Massachusetts, 02145). Families receiving financial aid or subsidies will not be required to pay the registration fee.
- If enrolling after the registration period, please call (617) 625-6600, ext. 6970 to make sure space is available at the site you are interested in enrolling your child.
2021-2022 Afterschool Schedule for August 30 - September 10
Site Coordinator Contact Phone Numbers
El Sistema Instrument Program
Currently fully remote, the El Sistema Somerville program is normally held at the East Somerville Community School beginning mid-September. For any questions regarding El Sistema Somerville or to apply for financial aid, please contact Evan Perry. Visit the Music Department's El Sistema page to learn more about this innovative, immersive instrumental program.