PowerSchool re-registration / information update link for 2020-2021 School Year:
- English: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=24978&culture=en
- Español: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=24978&culture=es
- Português: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=24978&culture=pt
- Kreyòl Ayisyen: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=24978&culture=ht
The School Nurse
The 2019-2020 West Somerville Neighborhood School nurse is Elizabeth Quaratiello (ext. 6450). Learn more about School Nursing by visiting the SPS Nursing web page.
SCHOOL-BASED FAMILY AND COMMUNITY LIAISON
The West Somerville Liaison is Lee-Anne King. Have questions? Need help finding resources? Your liaison is here to help! Learn more by visiting the School-Based Family and Community Liaisons web page.
District Parent & Guardian Guide
- 2019-2020 Parent & Guardian Guide: English
Staff Directory and Classroom Websites/Links
Browse the books available at the WSNS library through the on-line Argenziano School Destiny Library Website.
Walking and Riding to School
Somerville participates in a program called Safe Routes to School, part of the City-wide Shape Up Somerville initiative. Please, take a look at the WSNS Safe Routes to School Map which includes locations for crossing guards. Click here for a detailed map of school crossing guard locations across the district. Click here for a map of city bike routes.
For information about Bullying Prevention in the Somerville Public Services, please visit the Student Services Web Page.