PowerSchool re-registration / information update link for 2020-2021 School Year:
- English: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=24978&culture=en
- Español: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=24978&culture=es
- Português: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=24978&culture=pt
- Kreyòl Ayisyen: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=24978&culture=ht
The School Nurse
The 2019-2020 Kennedy School nurse is Kerri Conneely (ext. 6603). SKIP Program nurse is Kathleen Conkey (ext. 6618). Learn more about School Nursing by visiting the SPS Nursing web page.
SCHOOL-BASED FAMILY AND COMMUNITY LIAISON
The Kennedy School Liaison is Francesca Broekman, 617-863-2421. Have questions? Need help finding resources? Your liaison is here to help! Learn more about School-based Family and Community Liaisons by visiting the SFLC Family and Community Liaison web page.
Kennedy School Handbook
Parent and Guardian Guide
2019-2020 Parent & Guardian Guide: English
Staff Directory and Classroom Websites/Links
- Kennedy Staff Directory
- Kindergarten - Ms. Scrima's Classroom Website
- Grade 3 - Mrs. Tremonte's Classroom Website
- Grade 4 - Ms. Hanly's Classroom Website
- Grade 5 Classroom Website
Browse the books available at the Kennedy library through the on-line Kennedy School Destiny Library Website.
Walking and Riding to School
Somerville participates in a program called Safe Routes to School, part of the City-wide Shape Up Somerville initiative. Please, take a look at the Kennedy Safe Routes to School Map which includes locations for crossing guards. Click here for a detailed map of school crossing guard locations across the district. Click here for a map of city bike routes.
For information about Bullying Prevention in the Somerville Public Services, please visit the Student Services Web Page.