2019-2020 Returning Student Online Information Update
- English: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=16642&culture=en
- Spanish: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=16642&culture=es
- Haitian: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=16642&culture=ht
- Portuguese: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=16642&culture=pt
The School Nurse
The 2019-2020 Kennedy School nurse is Kerri Conneely (ext. 6603). SKIP Program nurse is Kathleen Conkey (ext. 6618). Learn more about School Nursing by visiting the SPS Nursing web page.
Kennedy School Handbook
Parent and Guardian Guide
2019-2020 Parent & Guardian Guide: English
Staff Directory and Classroom Websites/Links
- Kennedy Staff Directory
- Kindergarten - Ms. Scrima's Classroom Website
- Grade 3 - Mrs. Tremonte's Classroom Website
- Grade 4 - Ms. Hanly's Classroom Website
- Grade 5 Classroom Website
Browse the books available at the Kennedy library through the on-line Kennedy School Destiny Library Website.
Walking and Riding to School
Somerville participates in a program called Safe Routes to School, part of the City-wide Shape Up Somerville initiative. Please, take a look at the Kennedy Safe Routes to School Map which includes locations for crossing guards. Click here for a detailed map of school crossing guard locations across the district. Click here for a map of city bike routes.
For information about Bullying Prevention in the Somerville Public Services, please visit the Student Services Web Page.