Watch the video of Healey students wishing us a good morning on WCVB's Eye Opener Show.
2019-2020 Returning Student Online Information Update
- English: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=16642&culture=en
- Spanish: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=16642&culture=es
- Haitian: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=16642&culture=ht
- Portuguese: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=16642&culture=pt
The School Nurse
The 2019-2020 Healey School nurse is Lynne Chamallas (ext. 6540). Learn more about School Nursing by visiting the SPS Nursing web page.
District Parent & Guardian Guide
2019-2020 Parent & Guardian Guide: English
Staff Directory, Classroom Websites/Links
- Healey Staff Directory
- Ms. Clark - Counseling Connection
- Ms. Clark - Enfomasyon sou flye Konsey la
- Ms. Clark - Informacion para Consejeria
- Ms. Clark - Panfleto de Aconselhamento
- Ms. Madden - Planbook.com (1. click on "student view." 2. Use teacher email firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Use student key "MaddenSocialStudies"
- Ms. Strell
- Ms. Reilly and Ms. Strell's First Grade Math Site
- Ms. Strell's Second Grade Math Site
- Healey 5th & 6th Grade
- Art - Mrs. DellaCamera Instagram @mrsdellacamera
Browse the books available at the Healey library through the on-line Healey School Destiny Library Website.
Walking and Riding to School
Somerville participates in a program called Safe Routes to School, part of the City-wide Shape Up Somerville initiative. Please, take a look at the Healey Safe Routes to School Map which includes locations for crossing guards. Click here for a detailed map of school crossing guard locations across the district. Click here for a map of city bike routes.
For information about Bullying Prevention in the Somerville Public Services, please visit the Student Services Web Page.