Watch the video of Healey students wishing us a good morning on WCVB's Eye Opener Show.
The School Nurse
The 2020-2021 Healey School nurse is Lynne Chamallas (ext. 6540). Learn more about School Nursing by visiting the SPS Nursing web page.
School-Based Family and Community Liaison
The Healey Liaison is Heidy Castro, 617-863-6549. Have questions? Need help finding resources? Your liaison is here to help! Learn more by visiting the School-Based Family and Community Liaisons web page.
District Parent & Guardian Guide
2020-2021 Parent & Guardian Guide: English
Staff Directory, Classroom Websites/Links
- Healey Staff Directory
- Ms. Clark - Counseling Connection
- Ms. Clark - Enfomasyon sou flye Konsey la
- Ms. Clark - Informacion para Consejeria
- Ms. Clark - Panfleto de Aconselhamento
- Ms. Madden - Planbook.com (1. click on "student view." 2. Use teacher email firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Use student key "MaddenSocialStudies"
- Ms. Strell
- Healey 5th & 6th Grade
- Art - Mrs. DellaCamera Instagram @mrsdellacamera
Browse the books available at the Healey library through the on-line Healey School Destiny Library Website.
Walking and Riding to School
Somerville participates in a program called Safe Routes to School, part of the City-wide Shape Up Somerville initiative. Please, take a look at the Healey Safe Routes to School Map which includes locations for crossing guards. Click here for a detailed map of school crossing guard locations across the district. Click here for a map of city bike routes.
For information about Bullying Prevention in the Somerville Public Services, please visit the Student Services Web Page.