Class of 2023 Yearbook
Join the Yearbook Club! Open to all SHS Students in grades 9-12.
Yearbook advisors: Ms. DeMariano and Mrs. Antoine
How do I submit photos to the yearbook?
Photos = Senior photos and candid photos
- Please rename your photos with the student's name. For example, instead of image 45671, name it “Chris Sales Senior Portrait” or “Chris Sales Baby Picture”
- Preferred method to send photos: Click on this link and upload photos directly to our yearbook google drive. (You must be logged into your k12 account to upload.)
- If you can’t get the yearbook site to work, you can submit photos by email email@example.com.
- You can also upload candid pictures from school events here. We will do our best to include them.
What is the deadline for submitting Senior photos and Baby Pictures?
- December 16 is the deadline.
How do I buy a yearbook?
- Please purchase a yearbook through the yearbook website by clicking here: Order an SHS Yearbook
- If you need to pay with a Check or Cash, please bring payments to Mrs. Antoine in C110A (CTE Early Education). Checks should be made out to SHS yearbook club.
- Yearbooks are $65 until December 30. They will be $85 from January to March 1st. Order your yearbooks here.
- Please consider donating a yearbook to a student who may not get one otherwise. Order here and enter a first name of Donate and a last name of Yearbook. Many thanks!
Student Recognition Ads
- Yearbook Recognition Ads are a great way to honor accomplishments and mark important moments. The money from Recognition Ads goes toward making our school's yearbook better. Follow the steps outlined in the flyer below to buy your advertisement online. The ads in our school's yearbook are sold and built by Jostens. Please don't send anything to the school. All orders must be in by February 9, 2023.