Register for Winter Sports - 2020-2021
Winter Sports Registration opens Thursday, October 1, 2020. Season starts Monday, November 30, 2020 dependent on COVID-19 regulations and guidelines.
How to register online using FamilyID:
Log onto www.familyid.com/somerville-athletics-intramurals and follow the steps below. A parent/guardian of the student-athlete must complete these forms. Returning members may log in and follow steps 2 through 3 below. If you need assistance, call FamilyID at 888-800-5583 x1. Support is available 7 days a week and messages will be returned promptly.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address, and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don't see the email, please check your spam or junk folders.) You MUST click the link provided in your email, log in, and register per steps 2 and 3 below.
- Click the link for season sport and complete the information requested on the form. Make sure you click "save" and continue.
- Confirm your registration. Once complete, you will be asked to click "confirm registration" or add another participant. (You will receive an email confirming your registration from FamilyID.)
- You can log back into FamilyID at any time to update your information or check your registrations.
Somerville High School Athletics Clearance Checklist:
- Register online at www.familyid.com/somerville-athletics-intramurals.
- Did you receive an email from the athletic director or athletic trainer stating that your registration was received and that it is under review? If not, go back to step 1.
- Did you receive an email from the athletic director or athletic trainer stating that your registration is good or does it need changes? If changes are needed, you must make them before the cut-off date or you will not be cleared.
- Show up to your mandatory medical screening and clearance with your:
- Online registration completed
- Physical (no more than 13 months old)
- Copy of your insurance card
- Be prepared for the Impact Test (testing will take 1 hour)
Specific sport teams' clearance and medical screening dates and times are TBD dependent on COVID-19 regulations and guidelines. Everyone must bring physical, insurance card, and must take impact test (first-year athletes and every two year unless with previous concussion history—every season).
Boys Ice Hockey
Girls Ice Hockey
Boys Indoor Track and Field
Girls Indoor Track and Field
Head Coach: Alexandra Hines