School Improvement Plan
What the School Site Council Does
The Healey School Site Council is an advisory group of parents, staff, and community representatives created by the mandates of the Massachusetts Education Reform Act of 1993. Site Council parent representatives are elected to 2-year terms in a school-wide election held every fall.
The major responsibilities of the Site Council include:
- Adopting educational goals for the school
- Identifying the educational needs of the students at the school site
- Reviewing the school's annual budget
- Formulating a school improvement plan
Please visit the District Calendar to find meeting dates.
Current Healey School Site Council Members
- Vanessa Templeman, Parent
- Khushbul Webber, Parent
- Dionne Aguilar Nolan, Parent
- Cynthia Messer, Teacher
- Jo Ann Dwyer, Teacher
- Mary Ann Cloutier, Teacher
- Matthew O’Donnell, Community Rep.
- Mary Ellen Carideo-Cobbs, Principal
Contact Healey School Site Council