Coronavirus Information & Prevention
Find the Latest Vaccination Information
- English: somervillema.gov/vaccine
- Spanish: somervillema.gov/vacuna
- Portuguese: somervillema.gov/vacina
- Haitian Creole: somervillema.gov/vaksen
- Nepali: somervillema.gov/नेपाली
Updates on Coronavirus
- City of Somerville
- The Massachusetts 211 hotline for real-time COVID-19 updates and referrals. Service available 24 hours a day and information is available in multiple languages. Can also be accessed at https://www.mass211.org/.
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus
Wear a Mask when you are in Public - at all times
Maintain Social Distance
- Use methods of greeting that do not include touch.
- Maintain 2 meters (6 feet) between yourself and anyone who is not an immediate family member living in your house.
- Learn more from the World Health Organziation: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Watch the handwashing video: www.cdc.gov/handwashing/videos.html
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer
Disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Learn about home disinfection and cleaning methods: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/disinfecting-your-home.html
If you are displaying symptoms of Coronavirus, please stay home and contact a medical provider
- Find more about COVID symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- Symptoms include: Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea